Activities for children:
- Deltapark Neeltje Jans, Vrouwenpolder: Interactive way of learning about water and sea animals and have fun at one of their play grounds.
- Zoo Blijdorp, Rotterdam: Without a doubt, one of the best zoo’s in the Netherlands! Experience the Savanne, discover Afrika or walk through the Oceanium.
- Swimmingpool Zuiderdiep, Stellendam: Full of energy? Visit waterpark Stellendam, close to Ouddorp and enjoy all the slides!
- RTM-museum Ouddorp: The train at the entrance of our resort will take you to the RTM-Museum.
- A Seal in Stellendam: From time to time, ill or wounded seals are found and taken to Stellendam where they are being taken care off. When the seals are strengthened, they are released back into the North Sea.
- Museum De Burghse Schoole: Learn everything about the old Dutch school system. Visit the museum in combination with a trip to Burgh Haamstede or Renesse.
- Klimbos Westerschouwen: Spending the day in nature and not afraid of heights? Climbingpark Westerschouwen is the place to be! Challenge yourself and push your boundaries.