Grevelingenmeer is the largest sweet water lake in Western Europe, located at our resort. It is suitable for different types of water sports and recreational activities. At the Brouwersdam, which is located only 10 minutes away from our resort, the following watersports can be practiced: wind surfing, snorkeling and kayaking. Ouddorp is also a port where moorings can be found.
The beach is a great place for both young and old. The bay of the resort, directly adjacent to the Grevelingenmeer is shallow and a safe place to spend time with children.
Sights around Grevelingen lake:
- Visitor center De Grevelingen Goedereede: Discover the beautiful nature of Grevelingen Goedereede by visiting exhibitions or join one of the interactive activities they are offering.
- Regional museum Goeree-Overflakkee: Are you interested in the traditions and history of Goeree-Overflakkee? Then visit this regional Museum in Goeree-Overflakkee!
- Visafslag Stellendam: Watch the arrival of large ships filled with fish and take advantage of buying freshly caught fish!
- Watersnoodmuseum in Ouderkerk: Netherlands is famous for its dikes and water management. An important year in the history of the Netherlands was the flood in 1953, the biggest natural catastrophe in the Netherlands. Find out the causes and get insight in the prevention measures by visiting the museum.
- Rotterdam port: Rotterdam has one of the largest ports in the world which is worth visiting! Let the Spido sail you through the impressive port of Rotterdam!